top of page

Acerca de

Image by Dominic Sansotta

Controlled Burns

Report a controlled burn anywhere in the province.

Controlled burns MUST be reported. Call 1-866-404-4911 before beginning any controlled burn. If the burn has gotten out of control, immediately dial 9-1-1.

If you need to burn crops, grass, stubble or bush piles, please be sure that you are well prepared and that you have appropriate fire guards in place.

bottom of page