top of page

Acerca de


Planning & Development

The R.M. requires all developments to complete a Development Permit Application prior to development, under the Municipalities Zoning Bylaw

Professional Building Inspections Inc. (PBI) have been appointed the Municipalities building inspectors. They will be administering and enforcing The Construction Codes Act (CCA). PBI provides required on-site inspections at all critical construction stages. Due to new regulations in The Construction Codes Act, appointing a building inspector that provides services within the R.M. is mandatory.

Pursuant to The Construction Codes Act, farm buildings are exempt.

A farm building means a building which does not contain a residential occupancy/sleeping quarters and which:​

  • Is used primarily for the housing of equipment or livestock, or the production, storage or processing of agricultural and horticultural produce or feeds; and

  • is located on land used for an agricultural operation as defined in The Agricultural Operations Act.

bottom of page